Saturday, May 25, 2013

Djournal Coffee

7 May '13

Finally the mid term test is finished and I got almost a week off. Haven't been going anywhere lately so we decided to try Djournal Coffee.



Nachos - 45k
The nachos is pretty good, but I don't like the taste of their jalapenos.

Spaghetti Aglio Olio - 49k
The aglio olio is with ham and chicken, also pretty good but I prefer aglio olio at Social House.

Nutella Hazelnut - 28k

I like the Nutella Hazelnut, the mousse is smooth and has something crunchy at the bottom of the cake.

Liquid Choco Cake - 43k
Strawberry Shortcake - 43k
Between Liquid Choco Cake and Strawberry Shortcake I prefer Strawberry Shortcake, because it's refreshing, not too sweet and yummy.

* All prices above include Pb1 10%, no Service Charge


Djournal Coffee
Grand Indonesia, West Mall G Fl
Jl. M.H. Thamrin No. 1
Jakarta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Gingerbread Man