Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Singapore Day 1

23 Nov '12

It's my bro's birthday, so we (actually my mom) decided to go to Sg early. Actually we went there for a wed on Sat. Hehe. Because I clicked a wrong time for the flight at 6a.m instead of 8a.m (but i still think i couldn't possibly choose the wrong time, because i've been looking for it for weeks), so we only got 30 minutes of sleep before we woke up at 4.

When we arrived, we met up with my bro and decided to eat at Burger King while waiting for my grandma to come.

Buger King Fish n Crisp - S$ 6.95 (w/ hot tea)
Breakfeast Platter - (S$9.75) w/ hot tea & hashbrown
BK French Toast Platter - S$9,25 (w/ hot tea & hashbrown)
Hashbrown
Hot Tea
I dont like the Fish & Crisp Burger, but their hash browns and french fries taste really nice.

around S$ 2 i think
* Excluding GST 7%

Pique Nique
In the afternoon we went to buy a birthday cake for our bro at Pique Nique in Takashimaya.



Chocorocco - S$40.65
My sis came up with this idea to put "Kakak", I think it's her inside joke with her friend so she also use it to tease my bro. And because we LOLing when we told the waiter to write "Kakak" Brian. So he  asked my sis what is the meaning of "kakak"? And she told him that kakak means older brother/sister in Indonesian. (okay, I know you'll wonder where's the funny part about it, sooo.. just forget it, lol 'cause it will take a lot of time for me to explain in english) #blamemybadenglish !

When I saw the cake, I'm kind of shocked because I don't think the cake will be so small. But when I tasted it, the cake is really really yummy :9


Pique Nique
391A Orchard Road
Ngee Ann City Tower A
#B1-01/02 Takashimaya Department Store
Singapore 238873
10-9.30pm daily (last order 8.30pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Gingerbread Man