Saturday, December 22, 2012

Singapore Day 3

25 Nov '12

Yeyy! Finally Paris Baguette! We arrive at 4pm, the place is super packed, and we have to find our own seats, I have to circled that place so many times to finally get a seat for us.




Oh~ My Baby Crepe - S$8
Quite nice but the Crepes are too thick for my liking.

Royal Pudding (Mango) - S$4.5
I like their Royal Mango Pudding, soft, sweet and a little bit of sour from the mango.

Wow~ Mango Cream Pie - S$9.5

I also like their Mango Cream Pie, even though not that Wow~ for me. Inside there are sponge cake, cream and almond cream (?). After that we went to Paul to eat more sweets, yesss!

*Before GST 7%

Paul





Cafe Surprise (S$12.9) - any coffee, tea/cappucino served w/ a mini creme brulee, half moelleux chocolat slice and two mini macarons (chocolate drink + S$2)
I like their creme brulee and chocolate moelleux super yummy!

Tartelette Multifruits (S$6.80) - Cream pattiserie and seasonal fruits)
Taste mediocre, not so bad but not so good either.

Pain au Chocolat - S$2.70
I really really want to try their famous Pain au Chocolat, but because we're too full, we finally asked them to take away. I ate that for breakfast, and I like it!

After that we went to our lodging to put our stuff and went to Mandarin Gallery for dinner. Thank you kyukyu (Idk how to spell it) for the treat! :)


Paris Baguette
435 Orchard Road
#02-48/53 Wisma Atria
Tel: +65 6836 2010

Paul
391 Orchard Road
#03-16/16A/17 Ngee Ann City
Tel: 68365932

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Gingerbread Man