Sunday, April 20, 2014

I Love Taimei

17 Jan '14

Wintermelon Tea (18k) ,  Honey Lemon (20k) and Pineapple Yakult (22k)
Combo 1A (58k) - Selina (BBQ Crispy Chicken, Side Dish and Drink)

For drink I chose Passion Yakult. And for the Side Dish, you can choose from 7 choices. At first I want the tofu fries, but not available at that time, so I ordered their Sweet Potato.

Sweet Potato - 18k
The sweet potato was quite addicting, sweet inside and kinda salty outside.

Selina Chicken
The meat was quite thick and tender. But I prefer the orginal crispy chicken than the bbq. hehe

Ah! And from the 4 drinks I tried, I like their Honey Lemon the best. It was refreshing and good.


I Love Taimei
Central Park Mall, UG - 06 Tribeca Park
Jl. Letjen. S. Parman Kav. 28, Slipi, 11470

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Gingerbread Man