Tuesday, April 22, 2014

SOUP Restaurant

1 Maret '14


Steamed Red Bean - 7k
Sup Labu Hijau (Wintermelon Soup) - 30k (S)
They have 3 sizes, S (30k), M (60k) and L (90k). The soup is quite tasty, the chicken was tender. But I don't really like their wintermelon, still have skin on it.

Nasi Olive (Olive Rice Bowl) - 15k
Teochew preserved black olives mixes with plain rice. Black olive is known to stimulate appetite and aids in the process of slimming. It tastes a little bit weird at first, but I quite like it after awhile.

Tahu Claypot (Claypot Tofu) - 38k
I had a high expectation about the claypot tofu, but the sauce was mediocre :(

Ayam Jahe Ala Samsui (Samsui Ginger Chicken) - 90k (S)
They serve the Samsui Chicken with lettuce. The chicken was served cold. The meat was tender, but since I don't really like other parts besides the breast, and also I hate fats on chicken and their skin, so this one is not really my favorite. But I heard many people like this dish.

Mee Suah Goreng Penang (Penang Fried Mee Suah) - 45k
Deep fried mee suah, then mixed with egg, bean sprouts, chicken and mushroom. Seasoned with penang sweet soy.

Ah, we also ordered their chrysanthemum tea for 8k each.

*All prices exclude 5% of Service & 10% of Tax


SOUP Restaurant
Plaza Indonesia 3rd Floor #22, 23A, 24
Tel: 021 39838220

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Gingerbread Man